This is a non experience required position that involves booking AP and AR transactions. This individual will collaborate heavily with multiple departments within the company to ensure vendor bills are properly collected, approved, and paid. This role will also work with the sales department to gather STAQ Pharma produced invoices and payments from customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Checks mail and delivers to appropriate departments
• Receives, codes, and delivers bills to proper managers for approval
• Books approved bills into Quickbooks.
• Communicates with vendors about billing discrepancies
• Books invoices into Quickbooks received from the sales department
• Receives customer payments and applies them to open invoices
• Books expense reports received from employees
• Other data entry related activities (Such as daily inventory transactions)
VALUES & BEHAVIORS
• Demonstrates Innovation abilities by identifying and speaking up about possible improvements and identifying more efficient ways of doing things.
• Operates with Integrity by maintaining high ethical standards, cares, shows trust and respect with all employees
• Collaborates to create or participate effectively on diverse and high performing teams, is open to new ideas and perspectives, communicates across shifts, and demonstrates a safe work environment
• Demonstrates a passion to perform by meeting personal and departmental goals, gains knowledge to display increasing independence, instills confidence in ability to perform required tasks, and progresses on qualifications within reasonable timelines
• Demonstrates Courage by speaking up, accepts constructive feedback, and takes accountability for mistakes and make necessary corrections.
• Demonstrates the ability to show up on time, work hard and perform consistently.
Qualified and Education Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED Required
Microsoft Excel skills required
Must be a team player and effectively collaborate with internal departments
Excellent attention to detail
Demonstrated willingness to take on job duties not originally assigned in order to help others at the company