STAQ Pharma is currently working hiring for production associates for our 2nd shift. Come join a team that offers exposure to work in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, and grow a career path with our team! WE OFFER QUARTERLY BONUS INCENTIVES AS WELL! EARN AN EXTRA $750 A YEAR!
Call Ashley Morales at 614-254-4147
2nd shift: Monday to Friday, 2 PM to 11 PM (or until done) – $22/hour
BENEFITS: We provide medical, dental & vision insurance, as well as a 401K, Life insurance, voluntary life insurance, long term and short term disability, HSA & FSA, Aflac, LegalShield & IDShield, pet insurance, MetLife & SupportLinc Employee Assistance (mental health support)
This position functions primarily in a controlled-non-classified (CNC) environment and requires the individual to wear appropriate PPE. This position will perform labelling, visual inspection, and other duties, such as cleaning, restocking, and waste destruction, as required and/or assigned. All assigned tasks must be conducted in adherence with all applicable procedures, cGMPs, company policies and any other quality or regulatory (Ex: OSHA, DEA, FDA, etc.) requirements. Facility is a multiple shift operation where variable shifts, including weekends, may be required.
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform manual labeling and visual inspection operations in the CNC environment consistent with established protocols, procedures, and regulatory/cGMP requirements.
- Responsible for acquiring and maintaining visual operator qualification status for syringes.
- Complete and document required training to gain proficiency for all assigned job tasks.
- Accurately and contemporaneously document all actions performed per GDP standards.
- Assist with non-classified area cleaning and maintenance as required.
- Perform waste destruction, material transfer, and additional support tasks as required.
- Make recommendations for process improvements.
- Possess the ability to master multiple processes across different areas.
- Recognize and respond appropriately to equipment/documentation issues and deviations; obtain appropriate clarification and guidance from leadership before proceeding.