This a light to medium experience required position that involves running and managing all the shipping and receiving activity at a cGMP facility. Product and materials will be required to be purchased, accepted, logged, and shipped on a daily basis. Good organization and attention to detail will be required by this role.
• Safely handles chemicals, corrosives, solvents, and other pharmaceutical compounds
• Ensures compliance with regulatory agencies such as OSHA, EPA, RCRA and company Guidelines
• Demonstrate physical ability to lift up to 50 pounds and push/pull pallets, product cans, etc. multiple times per shift.
• Demonstrates ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
• Physically “accepts” deliveries, inspects for damage, and matches them to open PO’s.
• “Receives” items into our inventory management system.
• Properly documents and tracks all product coming in and going out of facility on a daily basis.
• Ships product when a sales order is communicated by the sales department.
• Maintains cleanliness and organization of dock area as directed by the Quality Department.
• Assists with quarterly inventory counts and reconciliations.
• Manages waste disposal.
• Assists other departments as bandwidth allows, especially the Material Handler position.
• Strictly adheres to cGMP’s, health and safety requirements, procedures and corporate policies
• Adheres to all applicable procedures, cGMPs, company policies and any other quality or regulatory requirements. (For example: DEA, FDA, etc.)
VALUES & BEHAVIORS
• Demonstrates Innovation abilities by identifying and speaking up about possible improvements and identifying more efficient ways of doing things.
• Operates with Integrity by maintaining high ethical standards, cares, shows trust and respect with all employees
• Collaborates to create or participate effectively on diverse and high performing teams, is open to new ideas and perspectives, communicates across shifts, and demonstrates a safe work environment
• Demonstrates a passion to Perform by meeting personal and departmental goals, gains knowledge to display increasing independence, instills confidence in ability to perform required tasks, and progresses on qualifications within reasonable timelines
• Demonstrates Courage by speaking up, accepts constructive feedback, and takes accountability for mistakes and make necessary corrections
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED Required
Minimum of 2 year of continuous work experience in warehouse, supply chain, and/or manufacturing role, PREFERRED
Minimum 5 years of general work experience, PREFERRED
Must be a team player and effectively collaborate with internal departments.
Excellent attention to detail.
Experience in a regulated manufacturing industry
Compensation Range: $18-$20 Hourly depending on experience