STAQ Pharma is currently looking for quality assurance technicians for their facility located in the Denver Metro area – join a team that values it’s team members and encourages the growth and success of all!
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6 AM to 2:30 PM
Your responsibilities include:
- Print and maintain control of product labels
- Perform sampling and inspection of in-process and finished products
- Assist with investigations and develop and implement corrective and preventive actions geared toward continuous process improvements
- Perform evaluations to determine effectiveness of corrective actions
- Review GMP documents including master batch production records, room and equipment logs, etc.
- Support quality management system activities including document control and training program management
- Provide supplier related support to production and receiving inspection team
- 1-3 years as a Quality Technician
- Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry or biotechnology experience, preferably in support of manufacturing
- Associates degree in the sciences or equivalent experience preferred
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, flexible PTO plan, FSA, HSA, Short & Long Term Disability, Pet Insurance & Mental Health Support!
- Safety, Transparency, Availability, and Quality.
- FDA Registered 503B Outsourcing Facility that produces sterile injectable medications for adult and pediatric patients, compounded under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) standards.
- Headquartered in Denver, Colorado and an additional facility in Columbus, Ohio.
- State-of-the-art facilities and commitment to automation for preparation of ready to administer pharmaceutical products in syringes, pumps, bags, etc.
- Regulated by the FDA, DEA, and all State Boards of Pharmacy.
STAQ Pharma is currently looking for quality assurance technicians for their facility located in the Denver Metro area – join a team that values it’s team members and encourages the growth…
This a a critical position that involves understanding the sales process start to finish. This individual will support the sales team as their main point of contact to assist with customer service nee…
Elevate Your Career in Pharma Production with STAQ Pharma!
Are you ready to lead the charge in pharmaceutical production excellence? STAQ Pharma invites you to step into the spotlight as our Pharmaceutical Production Lead. Join us in the vibrant heart of Denver, CO, where you’ll orchestrate a team of 15-20 production technicians to craft pharmaceutical marvels that improve lives.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 2 PM until end of shift
The Role in a Glimpse:As the Pharmaceutical Production Lead, you’re not just a manager – you’re a conductor of precision. Your realm includes overseeing the enchanting process of batch kitting, formulation, aseptic filling, inspection mastery, and labeling finesse.
Why STAQ Pharma:
Unveil Potential: We’re not just a company, we’re a launchpad for growth. Elevate your career to new heights with a stage for constant learning and advancement.
Trailblazing Environment: Our workspace isn’t just an office; it’s an arena where innovation reigns supreme and ideas come to life.
Pharma Pioneering: Immerse yourself in the pharmaceutical industry’s inner workings, learning from the best and contributing to life-changing products.
Qualifications that Sparkle:
- You hold a High School Diploma or GED – a foundation for your journey.
- With at least 5 years of work experience, you’ve paved your way to expertise.
- You’ve danced for a minimum of 3 years in a cGMP FDA-regulated manufacturing realm, with 2 years in aseptic processing.
- Microsoft Office doesn’t intimidate you; you wield it as a tool.
Your Encore Performance:
- Lead by Example: Show your apprentices the way, imparting your wisdom in documentation practices, gowning rituals, and more.
- Symphony of Safety: Cultivate a culture of safety, ensuring everyone’s well-being through proper practices and handling.
- Maestro of Efficiency: Tune into production metrics, conducting harmonious operations to create top-tier results.
How to Take Center Stage:Send your resume, a letter of intent that showcases your passion, and a sample of your contributions in the pharmaceutical sphere.
Perks & Enchantment:Be the driving force behind progress and innovation. Enjoy competitive pay, a nurturing environment, and the satisfaction of contributing to life-changing products.
Join Our Journey:Step into the realm of STAQ Pharma, where every day presents an opportunity to shine. Elevate your career and create wonders that shape lives. Apply now and be part of something impactful!
Unlock Your Potential as a Pharmaceutical Production Lead. Apply Today!
Elevate Your Career in Pharma Production with STAQ Pharma! Are you ready to lead the charge in pharmaceutical production excellence? STAQ Pharma invites you to step into the spotlight as our Pharmaceu…
STAQ Pharma is currently hiring for a Facilities Maintenance Supervisor in Columbus, OH to join their growing team!
The Facility Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the overall execution of maintenance for various CGMP systems/equipment along with performing a wide scope of routine facilities related tasks. Possible daily activities may include troubleshooting HVAC pressures, verifying lab scale calibrations or repairing doors/paint. Should have a willigness to take on special projects and be naturally inclined to take ownership of tasks.
Supervisory tasks include being an example for the team, ensure workload is distributed among the maintenance team, reviewing documentation for completeness in a cGMP environment, providing coaching, training and feedback as need to team. Work closely cross functionally with QA and Engineering teams to ensure facility and maintenance activities are addressed.
- Lead a team of 3-5 individuals by assigning tasks, ensure good documentation, training, etc.
- Strictly adheres to and advises others on CGMPs, health and safety requirements, procedures and corporate policies. Maintaining cGMP records.
- Only performs activities in which appropriate, documented training has been completed.
- Perform troubleshooting and rectification of equipment problems to complete corrective maintenance safely and timely within CGMP environment.
- Perform all assigned maintenance and repair tasks not contracted to a 3rd party for the facility including but not limited to painting, light bulb changes, floor repairs, wall repair, etc.
- Support process development to execute projects as an SME on equipment maintenance and requirements.
- Recommend and execute improvements to current processes and systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Adheres to all applicable procedures, CGMPs, company policies and any other quality or regulatory requirements. (For example: OSHA, DEA, FDA, etc.)
VALUES & BEHAVIOURS
- Demonstrates innovation abilities by identifying and speaking up about viable options for improvements and exploring and creating a path for implementation. Demonstrates ability/willingness to implement and drive change.
- Operates with integrity by maintaining high ethical standards, cares, shows trust and respect with all employees. Speaks up and hold others accountable for high integrity.
- Consistently demonstrates quality, ensuring patient safety by understanding you and your team’s impact on product quality.
- Collaborates to create or participate on a diverse and high performing team (internal to & outside of department), is open to new ideas and perspectives, communicates across shifts, demonstrates ability to navigate site processes by understanding inter-relationships, and demonstrates a safe work environment.
- Demonstrates a passion to perform by meeting personal and departmental goals, self-driven and self-accountable, performs and leads required tasks, supports and monitors prioritization of departmental scheduling and activities based on experience and knowledge of the process, serves as a resource & trainer in areas of expertise, and progresses on qualifications within reasonable timelines.
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up, accepts and provides constructive feedback, and takes accountability for individual and team mistakes and makes necessary corrections for self and team.
· Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of common/basic hand tools
· High School Diploma
· Previous experience supervising teams and projects
· Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
· Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
· Certificate based training like HVAC, mechanical, electrical.
· Microsoft Word
STAQ Pharma is currently hiring for a Facilities Maintenance Supervisor in Columbus, OH to join their growing team! The Facility Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the overall execution of main…
STAQ Pharma is currently hiring for a filling technician for their 1st shift
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6 AM until done
This position functions primarily in a classified ISO-7 environment and requires the individual to wear appropriate PPE. This position will support sterile filling operations and perform other duties, such as cleaning, restocking, visual inspection, and labeling, as required and/or assigned.
All assigned tasks must be conducted in adherence with all applicable procedures, cGMPs, company policies and any other quality or regulatory (Ex: OSHA, DEA, FDA, etc.) requirements. Facility is a multiple shift operation where variable shifts, including overtime and/or weekends, may be required.
- Perform ISO-7 support functions for aseptic filling operations consistent with established protocols, procedures, and regulatory/cGMP requirements.
- Learn to utilize all relevant equipment/technology for filling operations.
- Responsible for acquiring and maintaining classified area gowning qualification.
- Complete and document required training to gain proficiency for all assigned job tasks.
- Accurately and contemporaneously document all actions performed per GDP standards.
- Assist with classified and non-classified area cleaning and maintenance as required.
- Perform visual inspection, labeling, and additional support tasks as required.
- Make recommendations for process improvements.
- Possess the ability to master multiple processes across different areas.
- Recognize and respond appropriately to equipment/documentation issues and deviations; obtain appropriate clarification and guidance from leadership before proceeding.
- Prior Sterile Compounding and Pharmaceutical Industry experience.
- Prior experience operating manufacturing equipment/machinery.
- Knowledge of FDA guidelines, cGMP, and GDP.
- Willingness to participate in training and gain other certifications as needed.
- Knowledge of basic arithmetic and chemistry calculations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with dynamic priorities and demands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to expand knowledge and grow with the company.
- Leadership ability.
STAQ Pharma is currently hiring for a filling technician for their 1st shiftSchedule: Monday to Friday, 6 AM until done Pay: $26/hour This position functions primarily in a classified ISO-7 environmen…